Monday, May 21, 2007

Must play FFXI...

So I'm moving out of my parents house...and all weekend all ive been doing is packing and shit. It sucks because its cutting into my FFXI time. Today (Monday) is one of the few days that I actually have time to go on and do things outside of SotL's events...and I didnt get a chance to come on at all. Kinda sucks, but oh well. As for my move...who woulda thought I have so much shit. lol. Ive already loaded 4 full boxes and i havent even made a dent on all the shit ive got. Ya'll needa come out here and help me with this move. lol. Well, I havent taken any new pics on FFXI, so i figured Id throw this picture up of me...lol. I was goofin off at work one day...and yea...enough said! Hope u likes!
-Vampslayer

1 comment:

Coldwind said...

hope you finish with all the moving and packing, hope to see you back soon.