Friday, May 18, 2007

must lvl Ranger...


LoL. Well, for those of you who don't know, there are a lot of goals and accomplishments i wanna have happen while I play this game. One of my new goals are to get Ranger to lvl 75! I don't know exactly why I decided to lvl Ranger...I guess it would have to be because I've seen these high lvl Rangers in SotL inflict very heavy damage whenever we're doing some kind of event. So I was in a party as Ranger yesterday...and I dunno what the reason is...but I had a Paladin and a NIN in the party...and neither of them bastards could keep the hate off me. That is kinda annoying cuz I try my hardest to kill the mob as quickly as possible but then risk dieing cuz of the hate I gather. I suppose I could slow down my shooting, but that would just mean that it dies slower...and we cant have that. lol. Im all about fast chaining exp and no downtime. Yesterday I also made a party for me and Elov...now that party was awesome. managed to get my lvl 75 back, a 12k buffer, and 2 merit points in a matter of about 2 hoursish. lol. War tp parties with a brd puller is the way to go! But anyway, heres a pic of us in the party I took cuz I was bored. lol. Hope u like!

-Vampslayer

1 comment:

Coldwind said...

Ranger is a fun job but I cant see myself as one, i hope you get to 75 without dieing too much because of hate lol :D