Wednesday, May 23, 2007

<<< is seriously Madaru!

Ok...
So I can prob go a few days without satisfying my FFXI addiction...but this is getting crazy. :( Last time Ive really been on was on Sunday...its now Wednesday. Im ready to pull my hair out! But trust me...when im all setteled in i'll prob be on a lot...cuz i needa save money like crazy now. Icky bills....eww...i feel like such an adult now. :( I was perfectly content just having to pay my car insurance and gas bills...now...omg...rent...eletricity....ahhh! I think im turning Amish! HA, ya right...me without eletricity....I so wouldnt last 2 days doin that. MUST HAVE MY ELETRICITY. lol. Anyway, Imma go pack some more and then goof off online a lil bit before its my bedtime! Anyone readin this leave me some comments so I know ur actually reading this...lol. YES, that means u too Elov. lol. See ya'll lataz!
-Vampslayer

4 comments:

Coldwind said...

lol, hope you can get back soon, you missed kirin today, it was awesome

Hyourin said...

i read this now that i found it!

gluck with everything!

Elov said...

LoL
<3
hurry up and come back when you can.
keep outa trouble.

Anonymous said...

oh keep on keeping on ^^
*lolPLD stamps your blog*

>.>

<.<