Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Just another day in the neighborhood...

Hey guys!

Thanx for stoppin by. So anyone reading this atm thats is familiar with this particular site...please help me! I dont know how to post pictures up on this thing! O hold on a second...im a complete dumbass at times. I just looked up and found the "add image" button. LMAO. Well, I just found these pictures I took before a recent Dynamis-Bastok. A bunch of us from SOTL ate that item that gives us the disguise to look like Galka kids...and we all surrounded Darth and pretended that he was our father! lmao...so heres the picture. U had to be there to get a kick out of it though. Well, thats all I got for today! See ya all soon!
-Vampslayer

2 comments:

Coldwind said...

Finally found your blog Vamp, too bad I wasn't there on that run, would have been awesome been there having fun, looking forward to reading more. More pictures please :D and keep posting!

Elov said...

LoL thats so funny