Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back...once again

Well hello to anyone who is actually taking a peak at this...Ive made yet another return to FFXI. I just cant quit! No matter how hard I try. Since Im back, im going back in full force, and thats exactly what I did. I started working on my 3rd movie after being motivated by seeing Houz's new video. Soon enough mine will be out. Also, I come back and got 3 lvls on my RDM...i can now wear my rdm AF body! I have yet to get my AF hands, which requires a trip inside the deep caverns of The Ecropolis....which is just a tragic event everytime. But the thing that Ive decided to do is seek a HNM LS...a full time HNM LS. I kinda used Petropolis as a way to see if I can handle it...and it seems that Id be okay in a HNM with my schedule. If anyone has suggestions, please inform me. I was reccomended to Full Eclipse...so thats always a possibility. We shall see. Ive decided my goal to hit 75 on RDM, NIN, RNG, and MNK before i lvl another lower lvl job. If that actually happens, i highly doubt it...but thats ok. Well, I think thats all I got for now...we'll keep u updated on my progress!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RAWR good to have ya back <3