Friday, June 29, 2007

Why HNM LS's are stressful

I think Ive come to the conclusion that the only way I can ever be successful in a HNM/dynamis LS is if it was with Mooglearmy. I really like SOTL and I love doing missions and shit with them...but I do not appreciate them tryin to throw down a guilt trip on me. Theres been like 5 people send me a message since ive gone back to FFXI tryin to get me back...and when I tell them I dont have the time, I hear shit bout it. I shouldnt have to be forced to do anything I dont wanna do. If that means I cant have any AF2 or good gear...well, then, it def sucks...but I do perfectly fine with all the gear that Ive got. Those of u who arent in a HNM LS, in my opinion, are lucky! U dont have to deal with the stress, the competition, the pressure....can come and go as u please...and be done with it. Being in a HNM LS takes too much of ur FFXI and real life time...and i dunno bout any of u...but Id rather be in MoogleArmy then any of the HNM LS's ive been in...and I personally enjoy having a social life. lol. With that being said, I am going to once again be a full-time member of the MoogleArmy. It kinda sux cuz of all the time and offort I put in SotL, and they did help me get my Ying Yang robe...but I can't deal. Maybe later when Im not havin as much real life stuff going on I will be back into HNM'ing/dynamis'ing. Summer time is here...and i wanna enjoy it before we get that nasty cold weather again! Well, that's all I got for today! See you all soon...most likely on MoogleArmy!
PS- sorry bout not havin any pics this time...kinda didnt take any. =)
-Vampslayer

3 comments:

Katsumoto said...

omg the pink, dont be such a girl

Anonymous said...

you tell'em vamp!

Coldwind said...

I agree, it can be very stressful and feel like its a second job and take away the fun you have with the game.